Certified Employee Evaluation
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators and parents on special education topics.
The Certified Employee Evaluation course offers certified staff members and administrators the opportunity to:
- Describe the purpose of teacher and administrator evaluation
- Understand the laws governing certified employee evaluation
- Understand district and state roles in the evaluation process
- Identify the required components of a district's evaluation system
- Describe the elements and timeline of a Plan of Improvement
- Understand non-retention and dismissal
- Locate additional resources concerning evaluation
- Understand Certified Employee Rights and Protections in Evaluation Process
This eLearning course includes the following modules:
- Certified Employee Evaluation for Administrators
- Certified Employee Evaluation for All Other Certified Staff
Registration - To register for an eLearning account, please complete our online account request form.