Early Childhood Outcomes
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators and parents on special education topics.
The Early Childhood Outcomes eLearning course offers educators the opportunity to:
- Describe the relationship between data and outcomes
- Explain the purpose and principles of Early Childhood Outcomes
- Address functional outcomes and how to think functionally
- Interpret children's knowledge, skills, and actions to determine behavior
- Describe how to monitor outcomes using summary statements
- Establish how to use assessment tools for students
- Explain the team process, including summary ratings and crosswalks
- Interpret and use the Child Outcomes Summary Form
Registration - To register for an eLearning account, please complete our online account request form.