Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses to support Alaskan educators and parents.
The FASD eLearning course offers learners the opportunity to:
- Fulfill the requirements of the Binkley Law mandating drug and alcohol related disabilities training for new educators
- Learn what fetal alcohol spectrum disorders are
- Learn the commonly associated physical and mental characteristics
- Understand how FASD affects learning and behavior
- Learn how to develop successful interventions and environmental accommodations
Registration - To register for an eLearning account, please complete our online account request form.