An Introduction to Early Childhood Transition from Part C to Part B
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators and parents on special education topics.
An Introduction to Early Childhood Transition from Part C to Part B eLearning course offers educators and parents the opportunity to:
- Learn to describe the Early Childhood Transition process from Part C to Part B
- List the six key elements in transitioning
- Be able to describe the following:
- How to prepare the child and the parents for transitioning,
- How to conduct the transition process
- How to make a referral to the school district
- How to implement the transition plan
- The implementation of the IEP and services.
Registration - To register for an eLearning account, please complete our online account request form.
Star Rating: 3 out of 4
- Detail presented in digestible chunks; navigation seamless; important content; user friendly and very convenient! Thanks!
- Very good! good explanations of exactly what is Part C and Part B and excellent coverage of WHO does WHAT and WHEN!
- interesting to know the transition from Part C to Part B and how each element plays an important role. Training explained a lot on how students reach the school setting.