Professional Development Required for School District Staff
4 AAC 14.33.100
Sec. 14.33.100. Required School Crisis Response Planning
(d) Each district shall annually provide to each district employee training in crisis response, including evacuation and lock down drills.
To view the Statute in its entirety, click here.
- Kodiak Island Borough School District - Crisis Handbook - pdf
- Kodiak Island Borough School District - Emergency Procedures Handbook - pdf
- Crisis Response Plan - ppt
- Emergency Planning - DOE
- Practical Information on Crisis Planning - DOE
- Emergency Response and Crisis Management TA Center - DOE
Last Updated 2/17/09