Rasmuson Foundation, EmcArts, the Foraker Group, and the Alaska State Council on the Arts are pleased to launch a new program for and with Alaska’s arts and cultural organizations, New Pathways | Alaska.
For more information about the program, the approach and rationale for this work, a description of the program’s structure, and the application form, go to the Foraker Group website. This program is provided at no financial cost to selected participants – it only requires time and commitment from the leadership of your organization. If you have any questions about New Pathways | Alaska, please do not hesitate to contact Jonella Larson White at the Foraker Group, at email@example.com or 907-743-1200.
The deadline for applications is June 2, 2014 at noon. Early applications are encouraged.
This mini-doc was created during Latitude: 2014 Alaska Arts Convergence by Filmmaker-in-Residence, Patrick Race.
All shooting and editing took place within a window of 50 hours and was the artist's intent to capture and share the spirit of the event.
RON SENUNGETUK from Asia Freeman on Vimeo.
This video about Ron Senungetuk, created for the Alaska State Council on the Arts by Alaskan artist Michael Walsh, highlights the life and work of the 2014 Governor’s Awardee for Lifetime Achievement in the Arts & Humanities.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts is a state agency that fosters the development of the arts for all Alaskans through education, partnerships, grants and services.
- FY15 1st Quarter Grant Deadlines - Community Arts Development, Career Opportunity, Master Artist and Apprentice, Workshop and Walker Arts Grants
- 2015 Governor’s Awards/State Writer Laureate Nominations Deadline
- Artist in Schools Grant Deadline (2nd round)
- Cultural Collaborations Arts Excursion and Access Grants
- Harper Arts Presenting and Touring Fund Grants
- 2015 Governor’s Awards/State Writer Laureate Nominations Open
- ASCA Teleconference – noon – 1:30 pm
- 2015 Governor’s Awards for the Arts and Humanities, Juneau AK
- Download New Visions - A progress report on new models in three Alaska School
Districts (2012) - pdf
- 2012-2016 Strategic Plan - pdf
- On Thin Ice AIE Survey, 2009 - pdf
- Arts Links
- Alaska 2011 Creative Vitality Index Report - pdf
- Alaska 2009 Creative Vitality Report - pdf