Assessment, Accountability and Student Information
Beginning in Spring 2005, the Standards Based Assessment (SBA) was instituted for grades 3 through 9 replacing the Benchmark at grades 3, 6, and 8, therefore cut scores were reestablished in 2005 for these new exams. The SBA is a test based on Alaska state standards and compliant with state and federal statutes. Comparison between these assessment results should be executed with caution to avoid misinterpretation.
- Matched Comparison Analysis - 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012 School Years - pdf
- Data-BasedDecision Making
- Guide to Quality Data - pdf
- Reporting Protocol - 2 Levels of Achievement - pdf
- Reporting Protocol - 4 Levels of Achievement - pdf