The Facilities section works to administer school capital projects that include state funding in order to ensure cost-effective execution of projects and provides guidance to districts pertaining to school facility planning, design, construction, and operations. The section manages State of Alaska educational assets, including land and buildings. Each year the Facilities section produces a prioritized list of statewide needs for school capital projects.
- Grant project annual reports due by July 31
- Debt project annual reports due by October 15
- FY17 Initial CIP Priority Lists Posted November 5
- FY17 CIP district reconsideration requests due November 24
- BRGR Committee meeting December 2