- Career Technical Education
- Early Learning
- Educational Technology (Title II-D)
- English Learners (Title III-A)
- Homeless Education (Title X-C)
- Improving Basic Programs (Title I-A)
- Migrant Education Program (Title I-C)
- Neglected & Delinquent (Title I-D)
- Safe, Supportive & Successful Schools
- Special Education
- Suicide Awareness, Prevention, & Postvention
Public School Choice
Have you ever thought of running for a seat on your local school board?
Alaska Student Loan Information
The Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE) promotes access to and success in education and career training beyond high school. As part of that mission, it offers low-cost student education loans to supplement federal loans, family education loans, and alternative consolidation loans through the AlaskAdvantage Loan Program®.
In addition to providing education planning resources, and information about grants and scholarships, ACPEs web site offers online user account services, including electronic loan applications and detailed loan information. You can securely apply for loans, manage your account, and make payments.
Go to AKadvantage.alaska.gov to learn more or to apply for your AlaskAdvantage education loan online.