Special Education: An Introduction to Early Childhood Transition from Part C to Part B
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators and parents on special education topics.
An Introduction to Early Childhood Transition from Part C to Part B eLearning course offers educators and parents the opportunity to:
- Learn to describe the Early Childhood Transition process from Part C to Part B
- List the six key elements in transitioning
- Be able to describe the following:
- How to prepare the child and the parents for transitioning,
- How to conduct the transition process
- How to make a referral to the school district
- How to implement the transition plan
- The implementation of the IEP and services.