Assessment, Accountability and Student Information
Computer Based Assessments and Technology Readiness
NOTE: To view the following files, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Technology Readiness Calculator - Allows schools and districts to estimate the number of days and associated network bandwidth required to complete Smarter Balanced Assessments given the number of students, number of computers, and number of hours per day computers are available for testing at the site.
- Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) - School and districts submit information on key readiness indicators, such as number and type of computers and devices, ratio of devices to test-takers, local network and bandwidth infrastructure, and local staff resources.
- Technology Requirements
- Technology Strategy Framework and System Requirements Specifications - pdf
- Hardware & Operating Systems Infographic - pdf
- Smarter Balance Bandwidth Checker - pdf
- Internet Broadband Speed Tests