Alaska Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) commits to help school districts and other program sponsors provide quality nutrition programs assuring that our families are well-nourished, healthy, and our children are ready to learn.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- None At This Time
- CNP Manager
- Jo Dawson: (907) 465-8708
- CNP Office Assistant
- Jan Mays: (907) 465-8712
- USDA Food Distribution Program Coordinator
- Sue Lampert: (907) 465-8710
- USDA Foods Distribution Education Program Assistant
- Tony Warren: (907) 465-3269
- CACFP Program Coordinator
- Ann-Marie Martin: (907) 465-8711
- CACFP & SFSP Education Program Assistant
- Cyde Coil: (907) 465-4969
- CNP Grants Administrator
- Karla Stephens:(907) 465-2860
- NSLP Coordinator
- Beth Seitz: (907) 465-8709
- NSLP Education Program Assistant
- Debbie Soto: (907) 465-3316
- SFSP & CACFP At-Risk Afterschool Meals Specialist
- Alicia Stephens: (907) 465-4788
- CNP Specialist
- Ellen Hackenmueller: (907) 465-8719